For the very first time, ScreenBox produced and streamed a talk show programme with full-multi camera work LIVE through Facebook. Chope A Seat In Jannah was produced to raise funds for the Alsagoff Arab School. It included segments with religious scholars from Singapore and overseas, performances and a chit chat café segment for interaction between the audience online and in the studio, together with the hosts.
Working together with Dyn Norahim (Baru Nak Start) and Shahib Amin (Syukran.com), Chope A Seat In Jannah was streamed live through the Facebook pages of Sujimy Mohamad and Baru Nak Start.
Our services extended included:
– Promote event through our social media platforms
– Conceptualise creative direction
– Schedule, plan, and conduct filming with multi-camera
– Liaison with clients and artistes
– Multi-camera studio directing
– Livestream to different social media pages
– Pre-production editing and packaging (VTs)
– Post-production editing and packaging
We would like to thank the audience who have supported and donated to the Alsagoff Arab School fund through the livestream programme. Together, we have managed to raise close to S$65,000 just within the three hour duration of the programme alone! We wouldn’t have been able to accomplish this without your support.
You can watch the livestream again here:
For more information or possible collaboration, do make an enquiry through our contact form.